TABLE OF CONTENTS
Manuscript Collection No. 420
Reform congregation, founded in 1891; merged with Tifereth Israel Congregation in 1969.
Correspondence and miscellaneous material pertaining to Temple Emanuel; together with records of the temple Sisterhood and the Ladies Aid Society.
Terms of Access and Use
The Temple Emanuel (Duluth, Minn.) Records are open to all users. The original manuscript collection is available in the Barrows-Loebelson Reading Room of the Jacob Rader Marcus Center of the American Jewish Archives.
Property and Literary Rights
Mrs. Harry W. Davis, by the act of donating the Temple Emanuel (Duluth, Minn.) Records to the American Jewish Archives, assigned all property rights to the American Jewish Archives. Literary rights are retained by the Temple Emanuel (Duluth, Minn.). Literary rights may also be retained by specific creators of materials.
Originals and photocopies.
Footnotes and bibliographic references should refer to the Temple Emanuel (Duluth, Minn.) Records and the American Jewish Archives. A suggestion for at least the first citation is as follows:
[Description], [Date], Box #, Folder #. MS-420. Temple Emanuel (Duluth, Minn.) Records. American Jewish Archives, Cincinnati, Ohio.
The Temple Emanuel (Duluth, Minn.) Records were received from Mrs. Harry W. Davis, Duluth, Minnesota, in 1968.
Processed by American Jewish Archives staff.
No further accruals are expected to this collection.
Jewish women -- Minnesota -- Duluth -- Societies and clubs
Jews -- Minnesota -- Duluth
Temple Emanuel (Duluth, Minn.)