TABLE OF CONTENTS
Manuscript Collection No. 444
Founded by Rabbi Joseph Krauskopf in 1896, the National Farm School was designed to train Jewish urban youth to become farmers. The school was used primarily, first, by East European Jewish immigrants then, later, by Nazi-era refugees.
Board of trustees minute book, 1896-1921.
Terms of Access and Use
The National Farm School Records are open to all users. The original manuscript collection is available in the Barrows-Loebelson Reading Room of the Jacob Rader Marcus Center of the American Jewish Archives.
Property and Literary Rights
Property rights are held by the American Jewish Archives. Literary rights are retained by the National Farm School. Literary rights may also be retained by specific creators of materials.
Questions concerning rights should be addressed to the Executive Director of the American Jewish Archives. For more information see the American Jewish Archives copyright information webpage.
The National Farm School Records include microfilm. The microfilm may be a duplicate of the collection or include different materials. See MF-83. Microfilm is available through inter-library loan.
Footnotes and bibliographic references should refer to the National Farm School Records and the American Jewish Archives. A suggestion for at least the first citation is as follows:
[Description], [Date], Box #, Folder #. MS-444. National Farm School Records. American Jewish Archives, Cincinnati, Ohio.
Donor information for the National Farm School Records is not available.
Processed by American Jewish Archives staff.
No further accruals are expected to this collection.
The following terms have been used to index the description of this collection in the AJA's online catalog.
Farmers, Jewish -- Pennsylvania -- Doylestown
Krauskopf, Joseph -- 1858-1923
National Farm School (Doylestown, Pa.) -- Archives