TABLE OF CONTENTS
Manuscript Collection No. 504
Established in 1850 as Tifereth Israel; name changed in 1894.
Terms of Access and Use
The Temple (Cleveland, Ohio) Records are open to all users. The original manuscript collection is available in the Barrows-Loebelson Reading Room of the Jacob Rader Marcus Center of the American Jewish Archives.
Property and Literary Rights
Property rights are held by the American Jewish Archives. Literary rights are retained by the Temple (Cleveland, Ohio). Literary rights may also be retained by specific creators of materials.
The Temple (Cleveland, Ohio) Records include microfilm. The microfilm may be a duplicate of the collection or include different materials. See MF-3537 to MF-3539. Microfilm is available through inter-library loan.
Footnotes and bibliographic references should refer to the Temple (Cleveland, Ohio) Records and the American Jewish Archives. A suggestion for at least the first citation is as follows:
[Description], [Date], Box #, Folder #. MS-504. Temple (Cleveland, Ohio) Records. American Jewish Archives, Cincinnati, Ohio.
Donor information for the Temple (Cleveland, Ohio) Records is not available.
Processed by American Jewish Archives staff.
No further accruals are expected to this collection.
Jews -- Ohio -- Cleveland
Temple (Cleveland, Ohio)