TABLE OF CONTENTS
Manuscript Collection No. 522
Organized in 1853. Rabbi Isaac M. Wise dedicated the temple and was often called upon for advice in the early days of the congregation.
Minute book, 1853-1880; and minutes, religious services, articles of incorporation and constitution, 1870-1905.
Terms of Access and Use
The Temple Oheb Shalom (Baltimore, Md.) Records are open to all users. The original manuscript collection is available in the Barrows-Loebelson Reading Room of the Jacob Rader Marcus Center of the American Jewish Archives.
Property and Literary Rights
Property rights are held by the American Jewish Archives. Literary rights are retained by the Temple Oheb Shalom (Baltimore, Md.). Literary rights may also be retained by specific creators of materials.
Questions concerning rights should be addressed to the Executive Director of the American Jewish Archives. For more information see the American Jewish Archives copyright information webpage.
This collection includes oversized materials, located in X-155.
The Temple Oheb Shalom (Baltimore, Md.) Records include microfilm. The microfilm may be a duplicate of the collection or include different materials. See MF-3640. Microfilm is available through inter-library loan.
Donor information for the Temple Oheb Shalom (Baltimore, Md.) Records is not available. YEAR.
Processed by American Jewish Archives staff.
No further accruals are expected to this collection.
The following terms have been used to index the description of this collection in the AJA's online catalog.
Jews -- Maryland -- Baltimore
Temple Oheb Shalom (Baltimore, Md.)