TABLE OF CONTENTS
Manuscript Collection No. 546
Formed in 1874 with the merger of Congregation Adas Jeshurun and Congregation Anshe Chesed; merged into Temple Emanu-El in 1927.
Terms of Access and Use
The Temple Beth El (New York, N.Y.) Records are open to all users. The original manuscript collection is available in the Barrows-Loebelson Reading Room of the Jacob Rader Marcus Center of the American Jewish Archives.
Property and Literary Rights
Property rights are held by the American Jewish Archives. Literary rights are retained by the Temple Beth El (New York, N.Y.). Literary rights may also be retained by specific creators of materials.
Footnotes and bibliographic references should refer to the Temple Beth El (New York, N.Y.) Records and the American Jewish Archives. A suggestion for at least the first citation is as follows:
[Description], [Date], Box #, Folder #. MS-546. Temple Beth El (New York, N.Y.) Records. American Jewish Archives, Cincinnati, Ohio.
Donor information for the Temple Beth El (New York, N.Y.) Records is not available.
Processed by American Jewish Archives staff.
No further accruals are expected to this collection.
Jewish cemeteries -- New York (N.Y.)
Jews -- New York (N.Y.)
Temple Beth-El (New York, N.Y.)